Real Agent Connect Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
- visit any websites or mobile sites offered by Real Agent Connect Ltd., including without limitation www.RealAgentConnect.com and any subdomains of www.RealAgentconnect.com, and including all subdomains, present and future (the “Website”);
- use the mobile applications that Real Agent Connect Ltd. makes available now or in the future;
To make this policy easier to read, we call the Website and the Applications “Services”. When we talk about “Personal Information”, we mean information relating to you or other identifiable individuals.
Real Agent Connect Ltd.’s Data and Customer Content
We collect Personal Information (such as name, email, photos, addresses, website links, & more) from our customers and users of the Services for our own purposes, such as to provide and administer the Services. We’re the data controller in respect of this information. Real Agent Connect Ltd. Data is also referred to as “Customer Information” in our Terms of Service.
We also process Personal Information on behalf of our customers as their data processor, such as content generated, requested or published via the Platforms in accordance with the instructions our customers give us through the Services (including, for example, the information our customers monitor or collect from social media sites like Twitter and Facebook through the Services or listing information they gather from their website or personal knowledge) (“Customer Content”). In legal terms this means that our customers are the data controller of their Customer Content. Accordingly, we only use Customer Content to provide the Services to our customers in accordance with the lawful instructions they give us through the Services.
Real Agent Connect Ltd. Data we receive or collect
When you fill out any form on www.RealAgentConnect.com and any subdomain of www.RealAgentConnect.com, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
- your full name, phone number, and email address and other contact details
- the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
- other optional information as part of the form you are filling out
- your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
- other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods (phone, email, online forms, surveys, in-person meetings, etc)
- your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services, we may also collect your credit card or PayPal information
- user generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
- images or other files that you may publish via our Services
- information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Services
- information relating to an individual’s real time location.
Real Agent Connect Ltd. also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see “Cookies and Related Technologies” below). For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
How we use Real Agent Connect Ltd. Data
Real Agent Connect Ltd. uses Data for the following general purposes:
- to enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- to verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps)
- to analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- to contact you and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- to share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- to keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- to sell or market Real Agent Connect Ltd. and other products and services to you
- to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- to keep the Services safe and secure
We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Customer Content we process for our customers
Real Agent Connect Ltd. is an online marketing tool. Services help our customers with promoting real estate listings as well as their business’ as a whole, marketing and advertising; engaging audiences; scheduling and publishing messages; and analyzing the results.
In particular, the various Services allow our customers to instantly connect information they provide to other third party services. Such information can include Personal Information of all types, including but not limited to the following categories:
- user generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
- contact details (such as name, email address, telephone number)
- additional individual information (such as age, gender, employer, profession, geographic location, education information, financial status, habits and preferences)
- information relating to individual’s real time location
Cookies and related technologies
The Services use “session cookies”, which improve your user experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your device. These enable us to remember your session so you can move easily within the Website or the other Services. Without these session cookies, we wouldn’t be able to provide the Services to you. These session cookies have limited functionalities and expirations. Another example of our use of session cookies include to track the number of visits by a particular visitor to a page.
Performance and Remarketing Cookies
i) Google Analytics
Real Agent Connect Ltd. uses a specific cookie in order to facilitate the use of Google Universal Analytics for users. We do this only to better understand how you use the Website and the other Services, with a view to offering improvements for all Real Agent Connect Ltd. users; and to tailor our business and marketing activities accordingly, both generally and specifically to you. Google Analytics cookies do not provide Real Agent Connect Ltd. with any Personal Information.
ii) Google Display Advertising
Additionally,Real Agent Connect Ltd. uses Google Analytics code that allows for certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features. Subject to change, the Google Display Advertising features Real Agent Connect Ltd. currently uses are Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
These features are used to advertise online; to allow third-party vendors, including Google, to show you advertising across the Internet; to allow Real Agent Connect Ltd. and third-party vendors, including Google, to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website and to report how ad impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Website. Data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) is also combined with Google Analytics to better understand the needs of Real Agent Connect Ltd. users and to improve the Services.
You may opt out of such display advertising at any time by visiting your Google Ads Settings page or by installing and running the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on .
Real Agent Connect Ltd. uses other third-party performance and remarketing cookies, and further information on those third-party cookies can be obtained by contacting us.
Real Agent Connect Ltd. may also use related technologies including web beacons, bugs, pixels, and software tokens in order to facilitate your use of the Services. Most notably, the Services use software tokens (stored securely on Real Agent Connect Ltd.-controlled servers) in order to facilitate the logging in to and the functioning of both the Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. The Network Advertising Initiative has also developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies. Further information can be found at http://www. networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Please note however that, by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website, Applications, Platforms, and/or Shop. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive.
When we may share Personal Information
- when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
- to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with Real Agent Connect Ltd.;
- if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-Personal Information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
We use industry best practices to keep any information collected and/or transmitted to the Supported Platforms or Third-Party Apps secure. This includes the use of HTTPS.
When payments are processed via credit card, Real Agent Connect Ltd. uses third-party vendors that are PCI-DSS Compliant. At no point doesReal Agent Connect Ltd. have access to your credit card information.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Services whilst it is in transit over the Internet and any such submission is at your own risk, and this risk is specifically disclaimed in our Terms.
Information storage and international transfers
Real Agent Connect Ltd. , the entity which provides the Services, is a Canadian company with its head-office located in Canada. For the purposes of EU data protection law, Canada is considered a country which provides adequate protections for Personal Information, as confirmed by the European Commission in Commission Decision 2002/2/EC.
The Services are mainly provided from our offices in Canada. However, by the very nature of the Services, the data that is viewed, collected, stored or posted on or through the Services also needs to flow from wherever you are located in the world, to where our Supported Platforms are storing the same data (i.e. in most cases, in the United States). In addition, Real Agent Connect Ltd. uses third-party service providers (such as managed hosting providers, card processors, CRM systems, sub-processors of Customer Content and technology partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and other services that we use to operate the Services. These third party providers may process, or store, the same Customer Content on servers outside of the EEA, including in Canada or the US.
By using any of the Services, or submitting or collecting any Personal Information via the Services, you authorize Real Agent Connect Ltd. and its authorized service partners to use and process Customer Content and Real Agent Connect Ltd. Data (including any Personal Information) in these countries. Please be aware that the privacy protections and the rights of authorities and Government agencies to access your Personal Information in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country.
You may opt out of marketing communications sent by Real Agent Connect Ltd. by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email. Non marketing emails such as notifications about advertising packages you have ordered cannot be unsubscribed from as they contain information necessary for you to use Real Agent Connect Ltd. services. If this is a problem for you , please discontinue the use of our services.
You can contact us to obtain a copy of the Personal Information held about you by us. This may be subject to a fee not exceeding any prescribed fee permitted by applicable law. You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that certain Personal Information may need to be retained by Real Agent Connect Ltd. for a period of time where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law. As mentioned above you have a right to unsubscribe from any marketing emails at any time.
You should be aware that Real Agent Connect Ltd. acts as a conduit between our users and the various Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps. In several instances, the content published via Real Agent Connect Ltd. will not be in Real Agent Connect Ltd.’s custody or control, and any content that has been shared by you through any Supported Platform or Third-Party Apps via the Services may continue to be available to third parties and the public at large, as this content is now under the control of the operators of the Supported Platforms and/or the Third-Party Apps.
You can contact us at anytime by emailing email@example.com.